General Electric Senior Marketing Specialist, Lead Programs in Chicago, Illinois
Role Summary:The Senior Marketing Specialist, Lead Programs is responsible for leading and advancing our lead management processes, especially for the Listen and Lead program, a priority employee opportunity referral program. This individual will serve as our function’s expert on strong lead management practices, advising and training on the effective collection, scoring, assignment and measurement of marketing leads to support our region’s growth in qualified leads, funnel, and revenue.
Essential Responsibilities:• Proactively engage and train sales and field teams to optimize the Listen and Lead program to advance the impact of leads generated and opportunities created.
• Process and qualify Listen and Lead submissions against established criteria prior to passing them to sales teams as marketing qualified leads (MQLs).
• Provide accurate forecasts to the marketing and sales organizations on the volume of leads expected to achieve MQL status within a given timeframe.
• Measure and report on Listen and Lead results to support referral compensation and educate business and marketing leaders on ways to utilize service delivery teams in growth initiatives.
• Serve as an internal advisor within USCAN marketing on best-in-class lead management approaches, from lead collection to reporting.
• Help USCAN marketers design effective lead generation programs, ensuring alignment with marketing priorities, best practice processes, and lead management-related service level agreements.
• Train new hires on lead management processes and conduct refresher trainings as needed.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and automation in USCAN demand generation processes and systems and collaborate with functional experts to execute against them.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
• 3+ years of experience in business related field
• Strong data, analytical and process skills and expert in Microsoft Excel
• Marketo, Salesforce and lead management experience strongly preferred
• Project and program management expertise: exceptionally detail-oriented
• Proven ability to collaborate across teams
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including written, oral and telepresence
• Based in Chicago, Illinois
Desired Characteristics:1. +5 years experience in Marketing, Product Marketing or related field
Experience in setting project plans, prioritizing and working effectively towards key milestones
Successful experience working in team environment
Healthcare industry experience
Exceptional drive and creativity
High energy, works proactively and demonstrates flexibility in approach to changing work priorities
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).Additional Locations:United States;Illinois;Chicago;