General Electric Marketing Director, Digital Solutions in Chicago, Illinois
Role Summary:The Digital Services Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development & execution of the overall digital solutions strategy for GE Healthcare Services US & Canada region.
Essential Responsibilities:This role will specifically focus on go-to-market execution of the US & Canada Services Software and Analytics portfolio through active collaboration with the sales channels, global marketing, and product management teams to enable revenue growth by enhancing the value to the overall Services portfolio and enabling customers to gain improved clinical quality, operational productivity and financial performance.
• Execute on regional thought leadership, marketing, advertising and promotion strategy in support of demand creation and funnel acceleration activities
• Collect/Analyze win/loss & competitive insight on Analytics Services product portfolio at regional level
• Recommend and develop marketing programs to adjust product positioning and improve win rate.
• Collaborate with commercial leadership and global marketing to develop the region market and orders forecast.
• Ensure regional marketing plans & execution are aligned with global marketing plan to grow orders and share.
• Employ clinical and industry trend analysis, and market share and competitive analysis relevant to the portfolio. Conduct research to define customer problem statement
• Validate global value proposition and messaging and adapt for regional use.
• Prioritize and map customer segments and work with Field Marketing on demand creation activities to achieve New Product/Service Introduction (NPI/NSI)/release and business objectives.
• Develop and support Analytics solution-specific KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) and advisory boards.
• Adapt global marketing assets (including sales tools) to ensure that the region commercial organization has the right tools to position and sell product configurations / solution portfolio effectively. train direct / indirect sales channels. Develop programs to gather regional evidence of customer success, early adopters, show sites, and clinical evidence where appropriate.
Qualifications/Requirements:1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
8+ years’ experience in marketing specifically digital marketing for software as a service
Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Strong analytical, project management & process skills
Ability to travel and willingness to work flexible hours to accommodate needs of customers and sales teams
Desired Characteristics:1. MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
10+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
Healthcare product/industry acumen
Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).Additional Locations:United States;Illinois;Chicago;