General Electric Manager, Segment Marketing- National Accounts & GPOs in Chicago, Illinois
Role Summary:This role will have marketing responsibility for our national account & GPO customer segments and alignment to our Strategic Relationship Channel (SRC) team. This individual will support the strategy for strong marketing engagement and alignment with these customer segments and sales teams, and partner across functions and the marketing organization to execute the strategy.
Essential Responsibilities:• Leverage data from internal and external resources to become a segment and persona expert, serving as a resource to the marketing and sales teams in understanding national account and GPO customer segments’ behaviors, needs, and motivators.
• Develop national account and GPO customer segment marketing plans to open market/drive funnel opportunities for sales and partner with aligned sales team to ensure buy-in and optimization of marketing efforts.
• Collaborative with our Target Engagement team to design and execute demand generation programs to increase customer awareness, preference and purchase intent and measure results (visibility, win rate, share, orders, revenue, CM, funnel growth, etc.)
• Ensure aligned sales teams have the content, tools & training resources required for successful execution of growth objectives.
• Build strong relationships with Solutions marketing teams and the broader marketing organization to develop, collect and promote sales channel and segment relevant marketing activities and content.
• Own aligned sales communication platforms to ensure consistency, relevancy of message, and appropriate volume.
• Serve as a primary point of contact for the SRC team within the USCAN marketing function.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
• 5+ years of experience in marketing and in a healthcare-related business
• Experience driving sales-marketing alignment with matrixed sales teams and key sales roles
• Team-oriented, collaborative contributor with demonstrated ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including written, oral and telepresence
• Ability to travel and willingness to work flexible hours to accommodate needs of customers and sales teams
• Based in Chicago, Illinois
Desired Characteristics:• Prior Commercial/Sales experience.
• Experience with segment and/or persona marketing, market research, and customer insights, with a proven track record of connecting insights with marketing results
• Demonstrated experience with pursuit- and/or account-based marketing, thought leadership and content, customer point of views, digital marketing, PR, executive conferences and speaking engagements, sales training, and virtual selling strategies
• Strong data, analytical and process skills
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).Additional Locations:United States;Illinois;Chicago;