General Electric Ingénieur(e) déploiement NTI F/H in Cherbourg-Octeville, France
Job Description Summary
As New Technology Introduction (NTI) Deployment Engineer in the Technology Development & Manufacturing department, you will lead blade technology development projects from design to serial production. You are therefore responsible for development and implementation of a ‘complete package’ in Plant’s and relevant group functions. Through international co-operation, you secure the quality of solutions and work closely with the stakeholders.
Essential Responsibilities :
• Execute the project according to the project’s requirements (customer contract, G0 agreements, …).
• Communicate with the customer regarding relevant aspects related to the project; normally related to the development contract and/or requirement specification.
• Ensure sufficient resources (financial and people) for project execution and follow up on their project activities.
• Lead and manage the project team and stakeholders to an optimum result balancing quality, cost and time.
• Report to the project owner and Steering Committee concerning technology, planning, cost and risks, including any deviations to these points with respect to the project’s “contractual” agreement.
• Support the Program and Portfolio Management process with relevant reporting and forecasting
• Ensure agreement with all relevant stakeholders in order that LM Wind Power meets the delivery schedule
• Authorize technical decisions.
• Oversees the incoming technical changes
• Ensure high quality of work through reviews, verification and validation.
• Define (BOM - Bill Of Materials) and Manage budget and cost transparency for direct materials, man hour consumption and production cycle time.
The NTI Deployment Engineer is responsible for the prototypes in Operations and for the handover the project to relevant LM stakeholders.
• Minimum Master degree in Engineering or Business. Additional certifications also required, such as Project Management Certificate, Six Sigma Green Belt
• Minimum 10 years of working experience as project engineer, or project manager, or managing large projects within product/equipment development in an industrial setting
• Fluent in English.
• Skills and experience with product development and new product introduction into factories.
• Experience with building new successful teams. NTI Deployment Engineer must organise implementation teams and set objectives for team and individual per tech project
• Customer Engagement: The NTI Deployment Engineer carries the customer contract for his / her projects and actively contributes to a good relationship.
• Building strong relationships and communication. The NTI Deployment Engineer will have to get things done at several levels mostly by coordination, communication and through strong relationships.
• Leading change and being open minded: The NTI Deployment Engineer should manage the complexity of change in growth and the high quality focus required from customers and LM.
Desired Characteristics :
Additional Eligibility Qualifications :
Relocation Assistance Provided: No