General Electric Staff Enterprise Application Engineer in Chennai, India
Role Summary:The Staff Application Architect will be responsible for leading Commercial Architecture and for establishing and implementing technology standards.
Essential Responsibilities:1. Commercial Architecture lead for Power Conversion includes
a.Leading design and development for the Commercial tool suite, which includes Salesforce.com (SFDC), Service Max, SFDC third party tools, as well as some additional commercial tools
b.Lead and coach a team of contractors for the continuous development and the support of the org
c.Design SFDC and ServMax requirements
- Establish and implement technology standards
a. Continuous improvement of the commercial tool landscape to the newest standards
b.Primary point of contact to remediate or improve security weakness
c.System performances - He/ She should have a deep passion for technology, have a strong desire to build scalable software solutions that align with our business objectives, and engage with our business team to understand how technology can support the growth of our business.
• Provide architecture leadership for the commercial application suite which includes: solution design, documentation and technical delivery
• Understand the end to end commercial tools architecture and integration flow between different components.
• Inspect application to ensure it meets the technical specification and minimizes the technical debt• Mentor the development team on projects and be a technical lead
• Directly work with product owners, product leads and other architects in the different GE businesses to promote best practice sharing
• Enforce use of industry-accepted standard methodologies and development standards to ensure quality delivery.
• Contribute to our expanding knowledge base and repository of standard methodologies and expertise
• Partner with the commercial organization to understand business needs and provide technical solutions that meet those needs.
Qualifications/Requirements:• BE (Computer Science) / or comparable experience
• Minimum 8+ years of IT experience with 5+ years on SFDC or should have designed Technical solutions for at least 4-5 salesforce.com implementations.
• Guide in Salesforce.com CRM and its Development Life Cycle. SFDC Configurations/Customizations – User Interface, Page Layouts, Tabs, Custom fields, Custom objects, Validation Rules, Triggers
• Extensive hands-on experience on configuration in SFDC platform
• Extensive experience over creating workflows, approval processes, validation rules and sharing & security rules etc.
• Should be salesforce certified
• AWS / Azure cloud design experience
Desired Characteristics:• Problem solving, prioritization, presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to make recommendations to all levels of the organization
• Solid organization skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work independently in Global environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to perform in deeply dynamic environment with Agile development approach.
• Keen interest to learn new technology and build expertise
• Self-motivated to achieve excellence with ‘can do’ attitude
• Passion for Organizational Excellence in Customer Care
• Experience in SFDC Lightning platform
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
“GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
**Disclosure of your Gender or Sexual orientation is not mandatory.