General Electric Sr Product Security Analyst in Chennai, India
Role Summary:As a key member of a global and matrixed design team, Product Cyber-security Analyst is responsible for the analysis of controllers , systems,Cloud architectures for cyber security requirements. Conduct tests to verify Cyber security levels and recommend mitigation plans for products , systems during tendering ,Project execution and product development stages. He will also be responsible for secure design of cloud and Customer facing Dashboards.
Essential Responsibilities:Lead reviews ,suggest architectural changes ,conduct tests to ensure systems ,controllers, and Cloud platform meet Cyber security requirements .Collaborates with a team of controls and system engineers developing operational software for various subsystems. The position requires a clear understanding of OT System ,cloud application architecture and conversant with all Cyber security requirements
This role requires strong cooperation with system and subsystem teams necessary for command and control of the systems involved. The architect should be comfortable making design decisions in a sometimes-uncertain context, crafting innovative solutions, and demonstrating rigorous and decisive leadership. Work with multiple team in different location to deliver Cyber secure software to meet customer requirements.
As the Lead Cyber security Engineer, you will:
Collaborate with system and subsystem leads to define and develop top level software requirements, architecture and designs
Facilitate decisions and bring teams together to design and document software architecture, modularity, and future-proofing
Lead development of proofs-of-concept to prove out strategy and manage development and product risks
Spearhead software design reviews and ensure software adherence to standards / architecture principles
Champion testing and validation of critical architecture and interface requirements for real time controls system software as well as application tools
Own production of technical documentation for software architecture, design, verification plans
Lead and mentor software and development engineers
Contribute to multi-generation product and tool planning
Ensure all software developed is compliant to Cyber-security requirements
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor /Master Degree in computer science or relevant engineering or equivalent knowledge / experience with 10+ Years of Experience
• Significant software development experience for Cloud based systems
• Experience in Cyber security for controller, Systems in OT Space and in Cloud architectures
• Familiar with penetration testing for controllers, Systems ,Web software’s, CAPEC ,Ethical hacking
• Work on Cyber security tools like Wireshark, NESSUS, Burp Suite
• Design and development skills using latest Java/Java EE technologies and open source frameworks including Spring, JSF, Hibernate, OpenJpa and EclipseLink
• Experienced in different phases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) including Design, Implementation and Testing during the development of software applications.
• Cloud platform experience :AWS
• Database RDBMS, MySQL NoSQL databases
• Software component : MS Visual Studio, MS Office, MS Visio, SVN, GitHub
• Linux and Windows OS
• Extensively worked on Software Configuration Management tools like Git.
• Hands on experience with Enterprise Application and Web Application servers like Tomcat, and WLP.
Desired Characteristics:• Strong software development skills in C++, C#, Python.
• Familiar with ISA -624443 ,NIST 800 standards
• Experience in software development including system design, requirement gathering, software development and verification, build and release, documentation
• Experience in build automation, continuous integration, configuration management, verification, deployment of software
• Experience in database design and version control repository-based applications
• Demonstrated track record of success with excellent technical written and verbal communication skills
• Proven project management experience
• Experience in highly demanding computational power software, HPC and cloud-based engineering solutions
• Leadership experience in a research and development environment
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
“GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
**Disclosure of your Gender or Sexual orientation is not mandatory.