General Electric Analyst – Access & Account Management in Chennai, India
This role is for a complex work position that requires ensuring that users of online banking tools and other Treasury applications are compliant with GE cash management policies. The roles ensure that all Internal controls for these applications are adhered to while provisioning them. This is a critical role that ensure that only authorized personnel have access to Treasury systems and online banking platforms.
The role also ensures that the setup data in all Treasury systems is correctly added and maintained, thereby reducing failed transactions due to incorrect setup data.
• Major responsibilities are to do reconciliation of GE online banking users to ensure that users are compliant with GE Cash management policies. Publish month End Reporting, weekly dashboards reflecting process key metrics (Inactive user, SOD (segregation of duty, workflow processed, pending etc.).
• Share Reconciliation results with respective centers and ensure closure of open audit cases.
• Should maintain good relationship and communicate frequently regarding business related needs.
• Must have good decision making skills with regards to operational decisions by recommending procedural changes etc. in line with the cash management policies.
• Maintenance of user access management workflow & infrastructure as needed.
• Automate and modify bank reports to meet reconciliation criteria.
• Own the creation & maintenance of accounts and users’ setups in Treasury Systems
• Perform periodic reconciliation of setup data to ensure setup data stays updated and synchronized across multiple systems
• Drive process improvements & simplification initiatives to streamline the process, including upstream and downstream impacts
• Drive and maintain global metrics and maintenance of global process documentation
• Candidate must have a University degree
• 2 years of experience in user set up, access management, production support operations or systems data set up and maintenance
• Excellent excel skills and should be comfortable with slicing and dicing the information to make meaningful metrics out of huge set of data.
• Ability to liaise with system admins across global operations centers to drive resolutions against the gaps identified.
• Reporting and analytical experience is must.
• Resilient Customer focus and strong analytical and reporting skills.
• Good Communication skills and exhibit excellent professional ethics.
• Ability to - work pro-actively and independently, prioritize multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Interested in process improvement.
• Capacity to deal with high volumes of activity and handling of issues during crisis or otherwise
• Team Spirit – Should be a good team player
• To be based in Chennai
• Must be prepared to work in any shift supporting Asia/Americas/European business hours
• Experience in managing user access, data set ups and related processes
• Treasury Cash operations or related Treasury operational experience
• Understanding of GE Cash Management Infrastructure & policies
• Experience in workflow tools will be an added advantage.
• Quality Training – Lean Six Sigma
• Technology streak – updated with latest technologies available for work optimization
• Knowledge Management – Track record of creating and maintaining knowledge
• Treasury software expertise
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: India; Chennai