General Electric CT Product Sales Specialist in Chengdu, China
Job Description Summary
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business Executes standard sales tasks and typically subject to instructions and work routines. There is latitude to rearrange the sequence to complete task/duties based on changing work situations. May be responsible for targeted clients, stable regions, and/or small/medium sales territories.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
• 支持所负责区域内销售团队 CT 产品销售，并制定区域内CT 销售策略及整体解决方案。
Support field sales team to sell CT equipment and business solutions to customers within Area.
• Actively track market dynamics including competition situations, customer needs, product evolutions and formulate analysis report to aid business forecast and planning for Modality sales team, product team& field sales team.
• 与负责区域内的关键客户保持紧密沟通，推动 CT新产品及临床开发，收集客户对GE 产品以及服务的第一手反馈和需求，发掘并培养GE 讲者。
• Keep close contact with key luminaries within assigned territory, to promote latest product and clinical development from GE Healthcare, collect first hand customer feedback and needs on GE products/services and build the spokesman for GE.
• Prepare and co-ordinate tender response and validate tender documentation in collaboration with territory manager.
• Generate record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers.
• Assist the territory manager with post sale follow up in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
More than 5 years working medical industry experience, preferably CT commercial, technical or clinical background.
• Bachelor and above degree, preferably in Clinical Medical background
• Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally
• Strong interpersonal acumen be able to build up solid relationship with people
• Team working skills (including ability to harness resources to achieve goal).
• Good business acumen, sensitivity to the dynamics in market place, with good strategic thinking capacity;
• Good command of English both in oral and written.
• Good presentation skills
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No