General Electric Inhouse service engineer in Changzhou, China
Post sales support of customer issue. This can include repairs (both returns and field), technical support or a field service or other service request.
- The Service Engineer will provide services that will range in scope for RVI, Pressure and UT product’s installation, inspection, repairing and calibration. Provide present service if needed.
- Provide RMA and service report to Customer.
- Provide customers with technical direction and problem solving.
- Keep good relationship with region customers, support to growth region sales.
- Able to travel extensively and work over-time.
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality, cost, and rapid reaction.
*College graduated or above majored in Electronic Engineering, automation or equivalent.
*Knowledge of production and electronic Engineering, Minimum of 3 years’ experience in engineering,
*Solid Oral English skills, ability to read and write in English.
*Strong Computer and Network skills with familiarity of MS Office products.
具备MS Office 以及互联网技术的相关知识，熟练运用计算机。
*Ability to set and meet aggressive targets.
- Public presentation & training skills.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Locations: China; JiangSu; Changzhou