General Electric Ultrasound Clinical Sales Specialist in California
In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical and clinical applications support during the sales process in San Francisco / Northern, CA area. This Ultrasound Clinical Sales Specialist role is on the Point of Care(POC) Ultrasound Team.
• Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of Ultrasound products including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers.
• Develop and deliver product training to customers on equipment use.
• Monitor customer installations of ultrasound products within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships.
• Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and customer training.
• Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
• High School Diploma and RDMS certification (Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer)
• Skilled in 2D, Doppler and color flow imaging
• Minimum of 2 years clinical experience following certification with demonstrated skill in radiology general imaging, OB/GYN and vascular sonography
• Willingness to travel up to 75% both within and outside your specified geographic region with overnight stays depending on geography and business need
• You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
• Must be willing to live within the territory
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
• Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
• Solid problem-solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, handle objections and negotiate during the sales process)
• Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
• Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
• Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
• Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
• Basic proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
• Clinical experience in large hospital/university setting preferred
• Advanced certification such as RVT, RVS, RDMS desired
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; California; San Francisco
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.