General Electric Stat & CIT Regional Specialist in Cairo, Egypt
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Oversee the Statutory processes standards and financial compliance for the region, prioritizing results and seeking to drive organizational transformation, process improvement and automatization, for a long term and structured growth
• Responsible for developing and directing the improvement, alignment, simplification, implementation and standardization of Statutory processes in the region
• Ensure the region is aligned with Global Teams to support organizational transformation in order to meet local and regional needs
• Work on time reduction on acquisitions integrations
• Review, validate and establish the procedures with the local statutory process leaders to ensure proper application of Local and US GAAP.
• Continuously provide insight on process improvements, especially reconciliation and preparation of Statutory Financial Statements
• Approve and coordinate process changes for the region enabling system and processes consistency.
• Provide risk analysis for possible changes
• Interact with other leaders to provide consultative support to initiatives through financial and management information analyses
• Provide management of and leadership for direct staff
• Drive statutory process leader’s commitment, productivity & six sigma quality initiatives.
• Assure Statutory process controller ship
• Supervise progress of audits recommendations and help coordinate corporate review sessions.
• Improve quality of customer support
• Advise in service proposals
• Measure and minimize region-specific process variations.
• Ensure Integrity is upheld throughout all processes, policies and practices, by ensuring appropriate communication and training of related activities.
• 2-5 Years of experience
• Demonstrated experience in project management
• Strong controllership analytical skills – able to link financial results to operational performance drives
• Experience leading cross-functional projects / process improvement within operations / finance function
• GE ops system / routines
• Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
• Customer Orientation
- Ability to build good partnership with all stakeholders in the processes
• Team Leadership
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Support a positive environment despite constant changes
• Strategic, visionary and inclusive skills
- Good ability to stay updated with market trends and external changes to incorporate knowledge in our internal processes
• Good dealing with ambiguity and a non-structured environment
• Must be willing to travel a minimum of 30% of the time
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
Locations: Egypt; Cairo