General Electric Field Service Engineer (Busan) in Busan, South Korea
Role Summary:The Field Service Engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific to a modality or modalities in the assigned area. This role will be based in Busan, Korea.
Essential Responsibilities:• Technical: Maintains all models specific to a modality in the assigned area.
• Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
• Customer satisfaction: Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues. Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
• LCT: Assists in Account Sales visits; helps train others where necessary; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
• Business growth: Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area.
• Productivity: Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
• Administration: Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time. Ensures timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts.
• Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and multifuntional rooms.
• Shares best practices. Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
Quality Specific Goal
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
• Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
• Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
• Insure timely dispatch closure.
• Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed time frame.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Qualified or in last semester of a Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent fields; or an associate's degree in either Electrical Engineer, Engineering with a heavy focus in Electrical, or Biomedical Engineering Technology and 2 years or more of experience servicing electronic equipment; or a High School Diploma/GED and 4 years or more of experience servicing electronic equipment.
• Technical analytical skills.
• Proficiency in English.
• Plans and organizes work effectively.
• Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs.
Desired Characteristics:• Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy-to-understand manner.
• Experience as a GEHC field service intern.
• Change agent and process oriented. Ability to show self-initiative & motivation.
• Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process.
• Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
• Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
About Us:[HR Talk]
GE 헬스케어에서 Field Service Engineer 신입 인재를 채용합니다.
담당업무는 GE 헬스케어에서 납품한 장비 관련 설치, 유지, 보수 및 AS입니다.
해당 서비스 지역(부산*) 고객사(주요 대학병원)에서 저희 제품(MRI/CT/X-Ray 등)에 문제가 생기면 직접 고객사에 방문하여 서비스하는 업무가 Main입니다.
정규직 신입 포지션이며, 의공학/전자/전기/기계 관련전공(필수) 학부 신입을 채용하고자 합니다.
업무 특성상, 꼼꼼하고 성실한 성격의 소유자를 선호하며, 해당 서비스 지역 거주가능자 또는 출신자를 선호합니다.
추후, 제품관련 해외 연수(스웨덴, 미국 등) 및 Global Communication이 간혹 발생되기 때문에 영어활용 측면에서 자신의 의견을 천천히라도 자신있게 표현 가능한 분은 우대합니다.
Global Leading 기업의 체계적인 교육을 통해, 훌륭한 Field Service Engineer로 성장하시길 원하는 분들의 지원 부탁드립니다.
GE Healthcare is transforming itself to become the world's premier digital industrial company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. Explore how you can drive greater asset reliability, lower operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our Predix platform and software solutions.Additional Locations:Korea, Republic of;Busan;