General Electric Tax Intern - Corporate Income Tax team-2 in Budapest, Hungary
Job Description Summary
The Budapest Renewable Corporate Income Tax Team is a component of the Renewable Tax organization. The Team is in charge to provide Tax services to the legal entities operated by the GE Renewables across Europe countries in contact with the business controllership and Statutory teams and the HQ/local corporate tax teams. As TAX Intern, you support the team in their daily tasks: Corporate Income Tax related activities and provide a broad picture of the international tax accounting and local regulations and standards.
What we offer:
· Enjoy the advantages of flexible working schedule easily matched to your university timetable and the work. To make it simpler, we can provide you home office as well!
· From the first day on, we provide you complex training package, focusing not only on the professional part, but also on developing your soft skills.
· Make the best from this internship and join international projects and learn from excellent professionals!
· You will have the opportunity to learn multiple standard systems and tax scenarios.
· Support experienced tax team members in their tax accounting and reporting tasks;
· Prepare and analyze tax account reconciliations;
· Deliver reporting and administration activities in different GE systems;
· Learn how the tax accounting is prepared under US GAAP rules.
· Ongoing studies in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar BA/MA or equivalent knowledge or experience;
· Knowledge of basic accounting principles (PnL, Balance Sheet, Subledger VS GL, Accruals, Debits/Credits, Monthly closure)
· Advanced Excel knowledge especially using Pivot tables and Look up functions;
· Good command of English;
· Good analytical skills;
· Open personality with a proactive mindset;
· Availability for min. 24 hours per week; we can consider for full time as well
Relocation Assistance Provided: No