General Electric Order Management Intern in Budapest, Hungary
The Order Management Intern is responsible to support first class OTR processes and execution in order entry and systems, providing strong business partnership with OTR Team, Sales and Logistic (shipments and export)
We are looking for enthusiastic Order Management Intern to join our Order Management team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
As an order management intern, you will get the chance to learn and work in GE Healthcare’s Supply Chain Order to Remittance department, you will need to collaborate with our Sales Team and Warehouse. You will get the chance to take part in projects to improve our processes and have daily contact with Hospitals, Distributors and other important customers of GE Healthcare.
This internship will help you acquire customer service skills and understanding of supply chain order management processes while also providing a look into Sales and Marketing strategies.
Interface with all internal and external customers (Inspection and Test plans, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Supply chain…) to assure on time (SCOT) and high quality order fulfilment.
Manage credit and returns
Production planning and control
Manage customer formalities
Perform logistics distribution duties in compliance with current GDP as per annual GDP Training and local procedures’ (Core Imaging Only) Qualifications/Requirements:
Fluent in English in verbal and written (another language is an advantage: Spanish, Italian, French, German, Finnish, Polish)
Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
Proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
Ability to work at least 30 hours/week Desired Characteristics: Preferred Qualifications:
- At least 24 credit hours of coursework toward a bachelors/technical (or equivalent) degree in the function you are interning or a recent graduate from a Bachelors/technical program in the function you are interning and /or equivalent experience.
- In countries where applicable, a GPA of at least 3.0
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones. About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Locations: Hungary; Budapest