General Electric Lead Operational Controllership Analyst in Budapest, Hungary
Job Description Summary
You will manage the wing to wing accounting and closing processes and deliver accurate and timely financial reports for Renewables businesses. As our scope is continuously growing you will have lots of opportunities to develop your professional excellence, drive process improvement/simplification ideas and build a lasting career.
• Timely, and accurate preparation of activities required for quarter-end and month-end closing (performing accounting and balance sheet reviews and analysis according to the business deadlines
• Coordinate, review and support day-to-day accounting and close activities performed by outsourced teams
• Build strong partnership with stakeholders across functions
• Lead various R2R related projects (e. g. simplifications, system changes, new policies implementation, migrations)
• Prepare and review monthly and quarterly account reconciliations
• Ensures controllership & compliance within local and GE requirements
• Ensure that internal controls and check points are in place and are followed
• Prepare materials and provide training on technical accounting and other areas where knowledge/ gaps of the team are identified
• Support the statutory closing providing details for preparation of statutory accounts for the respective GE Business
• Support external and internal audits
• Besides the main tasks and responsibilities listed above, responsible for completing any other tasks assigned by her/his supervisor or manager
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance or economics or equivalent knowledge or work experience
• Strong experience
• Advanced computer skills: ERP, Microsoft Excel
• Fluent in Business English
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Ability to drive different projects at the same time and deliver under tight deadlines
• Good communication skills: experience in working with multiple stakeholders, functions and regions and ability to deliver message effectively both verbally and in writing
• Compliance and controllership mindset, analytical thinking
• Ability to lead junior members and coordinate external service providers
• Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
• Proactive and energetic
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
• Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
• Effective problem identification and solution skills.
• Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No