General Electric Dealer Compliance Specialist in Budapest, Hungary
Responsible for managing and maintaining the regional business’ strategy on Independent Third Party compliance. Responsible for both advising and enforcing GEHC's policies and procedures covering the regulation of Independent Third Parties within the region. Works with various functional teams, as well as legal counsel within the region, to identify, assess and develop action plans with respect to Independent Third Party risk.
Provide Independent Third Party regulatory and compliance advice, including advising the businesses/operational teams within the region.
Lead projects for the regional business to ensure operations are complying with applicable regulations and GE policies governing Independent Third Parties.
Responsible for supporting rigorous processes in GEHC businesses in the area of Independent Third Party compliance for the region.
Develop internal processes and tools to facilitate Independent Third Party compliance.
Liaise with internal/external counsel and cross functional teams/compliance groups in engineering, IT, sourcing, manufacturing, service and other departments to establish Independent Third Party compliance priorities and identify/address compliance gaps.
Responsible for timely and accurately completing the due diligence, onboarding and training for Independent Third Parties that are selected by the business for commercial activities
Develop and deliver targeted Independent Third Party training to business leaders, operational teams and others.
Perform Improper Payment compliance activities where needed
Contribute to acquisition integration efforts from a regional Independent Third Party perspective.
Maintain good business relationships, working to partner cross-functionally to understand and address needs and roadblocks and facilitate change as appropriate.
Cultivate a highly-engaged partnerships with the global Dealer Compliance team (Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and China) to leverage scale and build consistent strategies for multi-modality and cross-P&L business projects Qualifications/Requirements:
- College or University Degree
- Solid experience with Independent Third Parties or similar compliance/regulatory area
- Demonstrated strong organizational and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 10% of the time (both domestic and international) as needed
- Demonstrated experience identifying and resolving Independent Third Party or similar compliance issues efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing conflicting demands from multiple business clients in an extremely fast paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of English language (oral and written).
- Fluent in Italian (oral and written)s Desired Characteristics:
- Demonstrated experience in a compliance function operating within a highly regulated industry/environment
- Previous experience with medical industry regulations (FDA, Medicare/Medicaid anti-kickback) preferred
- Ability to function as an integral member of the GEHC global legal and compliance function
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate business issues in an easy to understand manner
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with personnel at all levels of the organization (including our field sales force, senior leadership and our customers’ senior leadership teams)
- Ability to work well in both a team environment and independently
- Stress tolerance: Accepting constructive criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with stressful situations. This includes continuing to persevere and remaining calm in challenging or frustrating circumstances.
- Dependability: being reliable, responsible, dedicated, committed and fulfilling obligations
- Adaptable/flexible: being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
- Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
- Change agent, process oriented, global mindset
- Secondary languages skills such as German will be advantageous. About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com Why you should join: • Multicultural and very diverse environment with people from over 30 countries @ Campus• A wide variety of social clubs and communities such as: GE Volunteers, Working Parents, Women’s Network, HealthAhead • GE supports professional trainings • Friendly working environment (Best Office Award 2015), including gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located on the office campus• Great career-development opportunities• Opportunities to leverage your skills• Opportunity for process improvement/simplification/standardization• Flexible working hours/home office Locations: Hungary, Italy; Budapest, Milan