General Electric Data Operations Specialist - Workforce planning in Budapest, Hungary
We are looking for an exceptional Workforce planner scheduling (RTA) Analyst, who is passionate about their work, understands how to manage contacts across a network of contact centers, and who has the ability to help develop work force management within the GE Service Desk environment. The role will support and own proactive tactical workforce management responses to address service level challenges.
• Develops schedules that effectively deliver staffing levels that consistently achieve service level commitments.
• Manages non-productive time request process, ensuring activities are planned without impacting SLAs.
• Responsible for the onboarding of new hires into scheduling system.
• Reviews and processes schedule change requests.
• Performs ongoing analysis of current staffing and efficiencies comparing them to current staffing requirements to insure proper staffing in all skills 24X7.
• Leads weekly staffing review meetings detailing previous and current week’s performance and forecasted performance of remainder of current week and next week, while also identifying risks.
• Scheduling, re-scheduling, and optimization of team meetings, one on ones, training, and various other off phone activities.
• Relevant experience in Contact Center support role required.
• Demonstrated experience and success in work force planning or Operations oriented projects in Contact Centers.
• Demonstrated experience managing routine scheduling and RTA work in multi-channel global contact center environments including phone, email and chat.
• Analytical and solid communications skills are essential to be successful in this role
• Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel in a business environment
• Speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter
• Bachelor's Degree in a business or quantitative field (engineering, economics, mathematics, business administration) preferred.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: Hungary; Budapest