General Electric ARMO Tech - Electro Mech - (Drilling Services) Broussard, LA in BROUSSARD, Louisiana
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for ARMO Technician (Electro/Mechanical) Broussard, LA.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an Assembly Maintenance and Overhaul Solutions Specialist in Houston, TX. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, BHGE offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. BHGE is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· 5+ years of experience directly supporting AMO, Manufacturing or Reliability Engineering.
· Excellent analytical, verbal, presentation and writing skills.
· Knowledge of specific products, AMO processes and tools to support the AMO organization.
· Knowledge of Six Sigma or Lean Equivalent.
· Excellent project management skills
· High School Diploma or GED
· Advanced skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices
· Proficient in the use of multi-meters, mego-hm meters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments
· Proficient in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes
· Advanced computer skills
· Associate or Technical Degree/Diploma/Certificate
· Experience utilizing SAP
· Experience utilizing Digital Apps/Platforms
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Locations: United States; Louisiana; BROUSSARD
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.