General Electric Clinical Applications Specialist- Contrast Media Delivery Solutions in Boston, Massachusetts
Role Summary:Responsible for providing formal technical and clinical support during the sales process within in a geographic region or product segment. Responsibilities may include: providing the required presale product demonstrations (or clinical trial support) as well as post-sale installation, training and/or customer service activities to support sales objectives. Responsibilities may also include ongoing post-sale customer support, including on site clinical in-servicing and go-live support.
Essential Responsibilities:• Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features, including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed
• Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers on software, application and/or equipment use, monitor customer installations within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships
• Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer
• Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
• Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
• Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs
• Support the system for logging and tracking USCAN queries in coordination with opportunities in Salesforce.com
Qualifications/Requirements Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Knowledge and understanding of Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPAA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System
Qualifications/Requirements:• Current on continuing education (C.E.) credits
• Minimum of 4 years clinical/ technical experience following certification with demonstrated clinical/technical skill in Computed Tomography, (CT) and/or (MR) Magnetic Resonance area. This experience should include experience in the contrast media delivery solutions field; specifically contrast media power injectors.
• Demonstrated current basic clinical injection protocols on current products/platforms.
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products.
• Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and trade shows.
• To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased,privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record.
• Ability to communicate effectively use local language.
• Ability to travel 75-90%.
• Ability to be flexible as it relates to work schedule & training customers over various different shifts within their clinical setting.
Desired Characteristics:• Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred in related business or technical/clinical field
• Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
• Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms. Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
• Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
• Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
• Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
• Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
• Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
• Current ARRT and (CT) Computed Tomography and/or (MR) Magnetic Resonance Certifications
• Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
• Clinical experience in large hospital/university setting preferred
• Current GE product experience desired
• Fluency in other relevant languages within territory
About Us:There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than
11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE
Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the
journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge
technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future.
We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.
Learn More About GE Healthcare – Life
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare – Life
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).Additional Locations:United States;Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island;New England major cities: Boston, New York, Philadelphia;