General Electric Global Functional IB Lifecycle Program Manger in Bismark, North Dakota
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This position will help set and drive IB strategy to help leverage our current IB to drive growth for the business. This person will develop business cases and create marketing strategy to improve our upgrade and socket replacement sales. Working directly with the Digital technology and regional sales team to create user stories for improved data visibility and segmentation of our IB. This is a key leadership role in the GE franchise responsible for critical financial growth of the business.
• Works collaboratively across functions to collect user needs that will drive business outcomes for IB growth
• Drive program development for IB solutions
• Be the functional expert when it comes to new IT tools and help identify key opportunities for automation of the IB visibility needs
• Works hand-in-hand with the Modality Product Managers, regional sales and technology team to drive outcome based applications.
• Understand market segmentation and customer needs to develop appropriate business cases
• Establish application priority needs for IB programs for new product offerings and outcomes
• Ensure global partners and stakeholders are aligned on our IB roadmap for key deliverables
• Maximize profit for the business through IB Lifecycle visibility
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, technical program management, Healthcare or related fields
Prior large program management experience
5+ years’ experience in product/program management, engineering, finance, economics, or related field to the role
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Strong analytical and process skills
Strong project management skills
Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment
Willingness to travel up to 20%; including overnight stays when needed
Ability to manage competing priorities and projects simultaneously with inflexible timelines
Objective, collaborative approach; ability to adapt in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Self-starter with proven ability to deliver operational excellence
• MBA or Master’s degree in Program Management, Economics, Engineering or Business Administration or related field
• Familiarity with GE’s culture, matrix organization, and business environment
• Experience in global, cross-cultural, and cross-functional work environments.
• Proven experience in the healthcare industry.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Proficient with MS Office Suite, including MS Excel, PowerPoint and Access
• Black/Greenbelt certified.
Locations: United States; Illinois, Wisconsin; Waukesha