General Electric Manufacturing Specialist - Process Engineer in Bergama, Turkey
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy business (approx. 9300 employees globally), is the world’s leading supplier of blades to the wind industry, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis. The wind turbine industry is becoming increasingly complex, with radical progress made over the last few decades, providing great opportunities for professional development and a work environment that promotes initiative and creativity. If working in a company which creates state-of-the-art technology and processes attracts you, LM Wind Power has a career for you.
Visit www.lmwindpower.com for more information and follow @lmwindpower on social media.
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 55 countries, GE Renewable Energy is backed by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. Our goal is to demonstrate to the rest of the world that nobody should ever have to choose between affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy.
Visit www.gerenewableenergy.com for more information and follow @GErenewables on social media.
• Implementation of Production Technologies by leading and supporting new product and process projects
• Resolving/implementing engineering change requests
• Ensuring product quality through process compliance
• Increase Quality and solve repetitive defects using problem solving methods
• Improve Process and reducing costs
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering Department (Mechanical, Mechatronics, Industrial, Marine)
• Minimum 2 years experiences in Process or Method Engineering
• Experience in the process of composites structures is a plus
• General knowledge of turbine blade manufacturing is a plus
• Good communication and interpersonal skills,
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Strong Problem Solving Skills
• 2D/3D CAD Software Usage Experience
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving and project management skills.
Locations: Turkey; Bergama