General Electric IT Site Service Engineer in Bergama, Turkey
Role Summary:Ensures that IT Services are delivered and are functional at the local destination. All IT Services delivered to the local destination should be compliant with the Corporate IT Strategy and the Corporate IT Security Policies. Maintains the IT infrastructure, personal computers, network, and servers in the plant, to support all software used in the plant, and to contact and claim against IT suppliers. Implements IT projects globally, regionally, and at plants.
Essential Responsibilities:• Support the Global IT in implementing and supporting processes and systems in order to ensure handover of solutions from global IT to regional IT.
• Put strategies and policies into practice.
• Participate in projects sharing best practices and earlier experiences.
• Ensure quality in test phase.
• Purchase, install, and maintain:
Printers, desk phones and mobile phones (and other IT equip.)
Servers and other
Local IT infrastructure components (i.e. switches, AP, etc.)Support and motivate users in the roll-out phase.
• Responsible for contacts and claims against local IT suppliers.
• Ensure the local organization has the appropriate IT and communications infrastructure available for its requirements, and that it is in compliance with global guidelines.
• Plan corrective and preventive maintenance of equipment/ hardware located locally.
• Offer support and guidance to users of the IT system.
• Ensure that the business do follow the IT Security Policies.
• Work related travel is needed.
• Provide 1st line support from telephone, web, and email requests to ensure operational issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
• Help and guide users of desktop productivity tools, including printing and collaboration tools, so that they can make maximum use of those products.
• Escalate issues to other support functions and keep end users informed on the progress of their problem.
• Enter all issues correctly into SD+ system and document all work.
• Ensure highest possible 1st level resolution ratio.
• Ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
• Maximize service availability and reduce response time.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related departments.
• Min. 3 years of experience in the IT industry with a broad understanding of IT infrastructure & MS Office programs.
• Preferable knowledge of ITIL (Information Technologies Infrastructure Library).
• Good command of English.
• Strong communication skills and a good team player.
• Desire to continuous learning, research and development.
• Customer oriented.
About Us:We are looking for a “ IT Sit Service Engineer ” who is going to join our passionate team based in Izmir / Bergama. We think your new job is here!
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion start-up that brings together one of the broadest products and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner.
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Company (approx. 9300 employees globally), is the world’s leading supplier of blades and service to the wind industry, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis. The wind turbine industry is becoming increasingly complex, with radical progress made over the last few decades, providing great opportunities for professional development and a work environment that promotes initiative and creativity. If working in a company which creates state-of-the-art technology and processes attracts you, LM Wind Power has a career for you.Additional Locations:Turkey;Izmir / Bergama;