General Electric Web Analytics Architect in Bengaluru, India
Job Description Summary
As a Web Analytics Architect, you will be aligned to the Customer Digital Experience team and will facilitate increased product adoption and conversion by implementing industry best practices, improved documentation, and quality assurance measures.
In order to support the digital transformation of GE Healthcare, you will work on highly complex analytic needs that require in-depth digital/web/marketing domain knowledge in correlation to Adobe products.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role you will:
• Create a maturity plan to lead the Adobe Analytics implementation to excellence in data richness, quality, and analytics rigor.
• Help facilitate all tagging, deployments, integrations, data collection and activation activities, and assist analytics team members with industry best practices.
• Partner with analysts and product managers to ensure the successful delivery of analytic solutions to respective stakeholder groups
• Align closely with the Product SMEs to guide the roadmap towards the long-term vision within the privacy guidelines.
• Use best-practice learning from the industry to help ensure that marketing tactics and solutions are fully integrated and fine-tuned via data driven insights.
• Researches and evaluates emerging data technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
• Advise Product Leaders of latest Analytics developments, technologies, and opportunities.
• Create and implement a regular auditing and data quality practice.
• Participates in the Data Governance Council.
• Coaches and mentors team members.
Qualification and Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with advanced experience.
10+ years of industry experience
• 2+ years of Adobe Analytics implementation leadership
• eCommerce implementation strongly preferred
• 5+ years of experience implementation experience via Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch including variable and rule creation, testing, auditing, and custom report creation.
• 2+ years of Google Analytics implementation including variable and rule creation, testing, auditing, and custom report creation.
• Proficiency in Spotfire Cloud report and dashboard creation preferred
• Ability to Analyze, design, and develop a software solution roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state of the business.
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No