General Electric UX Interaction Designer in Bengaluru, India
Uses storyboards and narrative to express how a product or service should behave to deliver capabilities in a way that supports user needs, goals, mental models and workflows.
• Designs product or service behavior that creates business value for customers and GE, while meeting user needs and expressing product and corporate brand values.
• Successfully executes across multiple small to medium projects in a cross-functional environment.
• Demonstrates a strong understanding of Agile / Lean UX methodologies.
• Effectively documents and communicates design (via wireframes, mockups, and requirements engineering).
• Researches and evaluates emerging design, technology, industry, regulatory and market trends.
• Understands and articulates the groups point of view in broader context.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction, Graphic, or Industrial Design preferred or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
• Minimum 2 years’ experience but typically 5+ years.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: India; Bengaluru