General Electric Staff Technical Project Manager in Bengaluru, India
Job Description Summary
The MDH (Mobile Digital Health) team is working on next generation monitoring viewer, platform & solution. It will provide critical near real-time monitoring of patients across hospital care areas.
As a Execution lead / LPI , you will be accountable for the planning, tracking, execution and cross functional team coordination for software NPIs.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Your Day at GE:
Establish execution rhythm (sprint, release, demo, backlog readiness)
Establish realistic execution plan for viewer program
Manage risks with appropriate mitigation plans
Track the software development status vs Plan
Track and manage risks & dependencies
Represent program in leadership meetings and escalate if help is required
Own and track the program budget
Manage the Say-Do ratio, hit the planned time, cost and quality targets
Accountable for NPI DHF deliverables as the Execution lead / LPI, realize this by working with core team.
Report quality and process KPIs to leadership on periodic basis
Coach and guide scrum team members
Help team resolve technical issues
Bachelors/Master's degree in Computer Science Engineering or related disciplines
A minimum of 10 years of professional experience
Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles
Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting Expertise
Experience working within Agile/Scrum software development framework
Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
Ability to work with global teams, including time-zone flexibility
Prior experience of SDLC, Agile and Behavior Driven Development practices.
Resource planning and program tracking and execution skills
Experience in Healthcare domain
Exposure to Scaled Agile Framework
• Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments
• Experience in building scalable and highly available distributed systems
• Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks
• Evangelizes how our technology solves customer problems from a technology and business perspective
• Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
• Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
• Shares knowledge, power, and credit, establishing trust, credibility, and goodwill
• Able to work under minimal supervision
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
• Able to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility
• Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members. Shows ability to effectively delegate work
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes