General Electric Staff Technical Product Manager in Bengaluru, India
Job Description Summary
In this role, you will create a strong working relationships, influence across REN to set the execution for business process automation, lead technology innovation w/focus on Robot Process Automation & Process Mining. You will provide vision, define system and application architecture of our automation intelligent platforms, problem anticipation, problem-solving ability across the landscape and lead change across our solutions including development practices & ensuring right level of support.
Essential Responsibilities :
This position will give you an opportunity to be part of an innovation team in a greenfield area to help define new process improvements, solutions to automation challenges and help GE Renewable Energy to continuously drive innovation and maximize businesses outcomes along with user experience.
• Technical Lead for Renewable Intelligent Process Automation (RPA, Chat Bot, Process mining) and next gen (AI, Voice & Text recognition)
• Be the Subject Matter Expert for new technologies including but not limited to RPA, Chatbot & Automatic Speech Recognition.
• Lead and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction across the product portfolio or product line.
• Analyze design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint. Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at domain level within product portfolio or team;
• Development: act as a member of Automation CoE Team representing the face of high-quality design and development practices (especially with Third party partners)
• Collaborate with product team, software developers and testing team to implement and document solutions that are aligned with and extend our portfolio of platform services and solutions
• Able to Write code that complies with company standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project • Collaborate with cross-discipline teams to establish an integrated plan to deliver team commitments.
• Define automation architecture and design & sign-off on development activities.
• Manage the work deliverables of the platform/product/solution.
• Establish Agile framework that identifies key performance indicators, sets milestones, and establishes an operating cadence.
• Tracks and monitors program status and metrics to ensure milestones are met, and internal and external delivery commitments are met.
• Be a point of escalation for operational issues and monitor support activities
• Provide proper training on automated solution.
• Continuous measure and monitor key KPIs to attest automation performance.
• Proactively identifies and resolves issues and makes recommendations.
• Ensures that the product development process abides by all defined cross-discipline standards and all compliance and regulatory requirements.
• Continuous adoption checkpoints to ensure no process deviation (parallel processes) were created due to automation gaps or new requirements.
• B.S. Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience.
• Fluent in English.
Desired Characteristics :
• Strategist, ability to serve as a leader and embrace sense of ownership.
• Visionary, creative and able to take on complex problems and turn them it solutions.
• Strong programming skills.
• Solution architecture framework 's knowledge to support our solution including connectivity principles with our application landscape & infrastructure (especially Cloud environment)
• Technologist, passionate about using innovative technologies to deliver business outcomes.
• Process driven, problem solver and analytical dedicated to delivering results.
• Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
• Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry trends with the ability to analyze impact of technology choices.
• •Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
• Experience and expertise of the Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
• Experience and expertise in using different process automation technologies will be a plus (e.g., UiPath, Process mining’s solution, Microsoft Bot Framework, etc.).
• Understanding of processes and business requirements in one or more functional domain (Finance, Commercial, Engineering, Supply Chain & Services).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to develop partnership with cross functional teams and develop an inclusive & collaborative environment.
• Experience working in remote / global teams.
• Ability to manage and drive change across the organization
• Persists to completion, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications :
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes