General Electric Staff Risk Analyst in Bengaluru, India
Job Description Summary
This role will be critical to the operationalization of Power Conversion’s Cyber Security Operations Team. This individual will be accountable for building controls automation, enhancing threat visibility, continuous monitoring of critical controls, and serve as Subject Matter Expert for Power Conversion’s Cyber Security Data Strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
• Define and execute Cybersecurity & Technology risk management program for GE
• Maintain the strategic roadmap for cybersecurity initiatives and measure program effectiveness in the region.
• Lead initiatives to advance company-wide services to help GE prevent, detect and respond to security incidents.
• Provide regular program updates to the Regional CISO, CIO and other stakeholders.
• Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders including regional CIOs, and global IT security and compliance leaders.
• Work with legal counsel, HR, physical security and product engineering on IT security solutions.
• Aid in the development and enforcement of GE-wide policies & standards and assist technology teams with building security solutions.
• Define technology security requirements and communicate to system owners through effective security programs and training.
• Work with GGO and business IT teams to encourage a security mindset throughout business SDLC processes from concept, implementation and operations.
• Maintain documentation of the IT Risk program and any exceptions for regulatory compliance.
For roles outside USA:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with advanced experience.
For roles in USA:Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with minimum years of experience6years
Desired Characteristics• Master's degree in Business, Sciences or Information Technology
• Prior experience working in a matrix environment
• Prior experience doing Lean or Six Sigma Process improvement work
• Prior experience working on developing and leading strategy definition
• Prior experience managing IT operations and support
• Capable contemporary leader with extensive team working abilities
• CISSP/CISM/CISA certification
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
*Disclosure of your Gender or Sexual orientation is completely Voluntary and not mandatory.
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
This Job Description is intended to provide a high level guide to the role. However, it is not intended to amend or otherwise restrict/expand the duties required from each individual employee as set out in their respective employment contract and/or as otherwise agreed between an employee and their manager.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No