General Electric Sr Staff Technical Program Manager in Bengaluru, India
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This roleis responsible to lead the strategy and operations of the ERP and BI product lines of the Global Research entity. In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area(s) of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy. This role will also work with the labs in JFWTC to derive applications startegy for the labs and will co-own the engagement.
In this role, you will report directly into the Global Applications leader for Digital Solutions.
o Be a hands-on, technical, site leader for the ERP and BI platform.
o Be an advocate of change within the global organization; Recommend opportunities to lean business processes, and drive standardization and rationalization initiatives across the organization, leveraging the organizations investment in the Oracle EBS.
o Lead the development and communication of multi-generational plans across the ERP & BI program area, partnering with application owners and stakeholders to define program goals that clearly align with business objectives, as well as the key projects, milestones, and metrics required to achieve those goals.
o Manage the program’s global portfolio of projects, including prioritizing requests for new solutions or enhancements, ensuring alignment with program goals, and lead specific projects through all phases of the project lifecycle.
o Drive global adoption of, and ensure compliance with, all project & portfolio management (PPM) processes and standards.
o Ensure continual alignment with global teams, build and sustain global relationships, and provide coaching and mentoring to global counterparts.
o Partner closely with technical experts (DBA’s, principal technologists, enterprise/solutions architects) to ensure sustainable solution designs.
o Drive continual service improvements to operations in ERP service areas; define and monitor performance metrics, and ensure prompt resolution of all RTS incidents.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Finance, or related discipline.
• At least 10 years of successful project leadership experience; at least 2 years of experience leading large scale projects or leading at a program level.
• At least 5 years of hands on technical experience in Oracle EBS, with R12/Fusion experience preferred and BI experience
• Strong business acumen and experience working across business functions.
• Proven experience working directly with internal and external stakeholders, 3rd party vendors, consultants, and senior management.
• Strong understanding of finance and sourcing business processes.
• Oracle R12 or Fusion experience
• Exposure to BI technologies like Tableau, BO, DWH, ETL
• Expertise in PA and/or FA modules
• Advanced Business, Technical, or Functional Degree
• Six-Sigma certified.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills with a proven track record of developing and growing customer relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and motivate individuals and teams, especially in a matrix and global environment.
Locations: India; Bengaluru