General Electric Sr Enterprise Applications Engineer in Bengaluru, India
Job Description Summary
This role will be part of development team that supports all aspects of the Aviation ERP footprint and associated 3rd party integrated applications. The role on a scrum team will be working with the Product Owners to deliver Material Management long term solution using Supply Chain Modules or integration of services. Takes ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team member.
'- Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business.
Contributes to design discussions.
Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
Ability to take ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members.
Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices.
Expert in install and configure enterprise applications that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
Proactively shares information across the team, to the right audience with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering with
• 6 - 11 years of experience in Oracle application development or support
• 6 - 11 years of experience in implementing and / or supporting Oracle E-Business Suite
• Experience working with Oracle 10g/11g databases and development tools such as
Forms 10g /11g,
BI / XML Publisher and Java
Oracle Application Framework (OAF),
eBiz development experience in general
Linux / Unix shell scripting
• Functional understanding Supply Chain Modules such as Oracle Inventory, Procure to Pay, BOM, WIP and Item Master
- Familiarity of Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning is a plus
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills that non-technical end users can understand, Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to build positive and professional business relationships with internal and external clients.
Proven track record of successful problem definition, decomposition
Expert in navigating through ambiguity and prioritizing conflicting asks
Skilled in design, architecture and delivery
Effectively collaborate with different stakeholders, influences decisions, ability to take strategic view.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
*Disclosure of your Gender or Sexual orientation is completely Voluntary and not mandatory.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes