General Electric Sr Enterprise application engineer in Bengaluru, India
Job Description Summary
In this role you will provides IT support for the accurate/compliant delivery & accounting of US Pay & Benefits. The hallmark of our team is our ability to effectively enhance the systems that support GE's complex/dynamic Pay & Benefit offerings. These enhancements allow for significant savings to the GE Company as well as provide for improved services to GE employees. We provide support for the following functions: Benefits, Finance, Leave, Payroll, Pension, and Taxation/Banking.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
Managing and leading the team of developers involved in product migration using Apttus tool.
Work closely with the cross functional team and business team to gather requirements.
Manage team's capacity and deployment planning.
Work closely with the CML's and regional modellers and help in modelling and migrating the products.
Fixing the issues coming out of operations within the SLAs .
Drive Services and Equipment flows in new regions based on the requirement.
Supporting the Apttus patching and global release support with defect managements .
Work closely with the business team to gather requirements and implements walk me across regions and across different flows.
Provide production support to walk me related issues.
Manage and build the performance bot's across regions and different flows.
• Architect and design sound/supportable technical solutions to complex business requirements
• Evaluate requests for enhancements and determine potential impacts with the current system design/configuration
• Code complex/integrated customizations and/or solutions using People Tools and related technologies (SQRs, Application Engines, CI's, PeopleCode, XML, etc.)
• Provide support and maintenance of existing customizations and application functionality
• Triage/debug production issues (Data, Code, Performance, Security, etc.), identify root cause and corrective actions
• Partner with Payroll, Benefits, and Pension team members to assess their business needs and recommend IT solutions
• Develop new Pages/Reports/Interfaces
• Develop new application enhancements
• Write technical specifications
• Document system changes
• Provide on-call support
• Review technical designs to ensure compliance with organizational standards
• Train/Mentor less experienced resources
Apttus certification is a must.
Sound knowledge of Apttus product modelling.
Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or related field equivalent.
Minimum of 5 years of experience and demonstrated aptitude as a team member in a commercial, technical, or operations environment.
Minimum of 1+ years of experience coordinating cross-functional project team members.
Demonstrated technical skills with the ability to comprehend new computer-based tools/applications quickly.
Demonstrated success working collaboratively with global and cross-functional team members.
Demonstrated facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills in driving closure on decisions and issues.
Sound knowledge in Apttus and Product Modelling Management
Demonstrated ability to drive project design plans to completion.
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No