General Electric Marketing Specialist - Market Intelligence in Bengaluru, India
Role Summary:Responsible for working on commercial analytics for global Imaging business. Data ownership and analysis of key metrics to unearth trends in GE commercial and operational performance. Use data diagnostics to identify focus areas and recommend suitable commercial interventions based on objective analytical solutions. This will be a global role and will require working with multiple stakeholders across regions and modalities.
Essential Responsibilities:Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Comprehensive tracking of GE financial, operational and commercial metrics
• Creating a single go to repository for relevant Imaging Commercial metrics
• Quarterly analysis of KPIs to understand hotspots and improvement areas
• Liaising with regional teams to identify drivers across KPIs and flag big wins and potential concern areas
• Compilation and creation of leadership review materials
• Predictive analytics to assess expected target achievement on key metrics
• Data and analytics to understand interplay of different metrics
• Maintaining standardized metrics and enabling streamlined information flow across marketing and commercial
• Recommend marketing and commercial action using analytical solutions for potential concern areas
• Provide strategic partnership to modality marketing teams using data and analytics
Qualifications/Requirements:1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Economics/ Statistics/ Analytics
3+ years’ experience in marketing and commercial analytics
Conceptual clarity on analytical/ statistical techniques
Strong analytical thinking for approaching business problems
Ability to assimilate large amounts of complex data
Ability to read data and glean meaningful business insights
Exposure to data visualization tools - Spotfire
Ability to quickly learn to work across multiple platforms and drive connections.
Rigorous process skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
Ability to work across multiple cross-functional teams
An innovative solutioning mindset
Strong communication skills
Desired Characteristics:1. Master’s Degree in Business Administration/ Economics/ Statistics/ Analytics
Background in healthcare, pharma or diagnostics imaging industry
Ability to interpret large amounts of information, e.g. from clinical studies, scientific papers, financial reports and in-depth market research studies
Excellent project management skills – able to manage complex matrix teams
Successful experience working in team environment.
High energy, works proactively and demonstrates flexibility in approach to changing work priorities.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:India;Bengaluru;