General Electric Marketing Manager – Molecular Imaging (MI) in Bengaluru, India
Leads,plans,coordinates,and manages all marketing elements for GE Healthcare’s Molecular Imaging product portfolio,including VOC gathering and marketing plan development (Marketing Blueprint).Formulates a targeted value proposition and tailors the marketing mix for the geography.Creates a solutions portfolio marketing strategy.Identifies opportunities and creates complete value propositions meeting customer needs.Guides the solutions roadmap development and creates/implements marketing plans.
• Drives the use of market research to identify opportunities and clinical trends, integrate
competitive intelligence into marketing planning by assessing competitor portfolios and growth
• Works with Product Marketing leader, modality/segment leader on the allocation of promotional budget, driving the development of KPIs and tracking of spend.
• Understands customer’s clinical and economic needs, as well as values and benefits sought and
prioritizes customer segments and business opportunities in conjunction with functional and
modality leadership, leading to needs-based segmentation and Go To Market (GTM) plans.
• Develops regional, value proposition and solutions positioning and the requisite product marketing content and sales enabling collaterals.
• Collates published evidence to support GE Healthcare’s value proposition.
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality
• Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in marketing, product marketing, sales or related field
• Ability to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
• Strong influencing skills
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Strong analytical and process skill
• MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
• 5 years’ experience in marketing, product marketing, sales or related field
• Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
• Healthcare product/industry acumen
• Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
• Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: India; Bengaluru