General Electric Data Engineer in Bengaluru, India
Job Description Summary
Looking Data Engineer to join our data quality team , part of corporate finance data lake. Responsible for building and maintaining the data quality process for Finance data lake, using various standard tools & technologies. The candidate should have related ETL expertise with data, data analysis, and data manipulation as well as a fundamental understanding of end-to-end business processes and ERP systems.
Job Responsibilities includes
Analyze data issues reported by users and audit process.
· Design & implement the functional/technical solutions on data quality.
· Understand the existing ETL solutions and extend the implementation across multiple other data sources.
· Work with SA/DA team to implement the optimal functional audits for various source types.
· Understand the correctness of the data both in source/destination and take corrective measures.
· Review new ETL implementations and assess the impact on current platform.
· Manage and direct consultants for the day to day operation.
· Manage metadata structures needed for building reusable audit framework.
· Design and build data quality rules as needed.
· Work with teams across the globe and communicate to all stakeholders for the issue resolution.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No