General Electric Cybersecurity Engineer in Bengaluru, India
As a Cybersecurity Engineer in GE Healthcare Life Sciences, you will be responsible to assure compliance and vitality of Life Sciences systems and equipment from a cybersecurity perspective.
GE Healthcare have devised a Design Engineering Privacy and Security Procedure to ensure compliance to the special cybersecurity needs of the Healthcare industry across the continuum of the Secure Development Life cycle.
In close collaboration with the Technical Program Manager and Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, you will be responsible to:
•Serve as the Product Security Representative (PSR) for a family of Life Sciences products
•Collaborate with product development teams to develop threat models
•Develop mitigations/resolutions to vulnerabilities assessed, in conjunction with the development teams
•Produce evaluation reports of the cybersecurity assessment and assess adequacy of mandated remediation
•Fulfill governing processes designed to ensure traceability of cybersecurity compliance and vitality of our products
•Collaborate with development teams to provide end-users/customers with security information specific to their product
The ideal applicant will have 2-5 years of experience in the IT industry comprising of vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, security audits, undertaking incident handling processes, etc.
• B.Tech./M.Tech./Equivalent in Cybersecurity or related Computer Science backgrounds
• Proven expertise across a range of operating systems and environments, such as MS Windows, Linux, Embedded OS
• Hands on experience with standard security tools and products; for example: Fortify, Nessus, Black Duck, Nmap, Metasploit, Kali Linux, WireShark, etc.
• Hands on experience with OWASP Top 10, threat modeling, secure communication, cryptographic algorithms, certificates, PKI, key management
• Hands on experience across the Secure Development Lifecycle • Proven professional expertise in a similar-role
Candidates with experience with ensuring cybersecurity compliance in DCS systems such as DeltaV/Wonderware will be preferred as will CISSP/CEH/GIAC certification holders.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: India; Bengaluru