General Electric Configuration Management Leader in Bengaluru, India
Role Summary:• The Configuration Management Leader (CML) is responsible for collecting, understanding, and creating the regional offering requirements for the CPQ tool (Apttus).
• This position works with Region Product Marketers and global team members to create and change offerings, including managing the change process and ensure synchronized implementation.
• Need a CML to play a key role in transitioning to and maintaining the MyWorkshop (create LSTI items) and Apttus platforms
Essential Responsibilities:• Provide input to clone or adapt global models to define regional product models, offering items, offering structures, and/or offering rules during creation and technical and functional assessments.
• Provide input and guidance to orchestrate offering changes and their impact and ensure synchronized offering and fulfillment change controls
• Review or approve product and offering item creation and change requests in accordance with product controllership and orchestrated change process requirements.
• Create and update regional product items, offering identifiers, offering construct items and structures within appropriate IT platforms.
• Setup/load/maintain all technical, regulatory, and commercial rules and guidance for offering identifiers and offering Items.
• Validate the offering structure, rules and regulatory compliance prior to release for use by sales in requested target market(s).
• Lead phase-in/out configuration orchestration.
• Drive regional offering maintenance requirements in the Apttus ITO platform, including testing new features and using creative solutions to support commercial and service franchise needs
• Apply quality test practices and data verifications to ensure stable PDM and ITO platforms and integrations
• Provide early detection of potential conflicts found in change requests and highlight simplification opportunities.
Quality Specific Goals
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
• Identify continuous improvement activities by initiating the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives.
• Ensure compliance with Product Controllership requirements.
Qualifications/Requirements:1. MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
8+ years experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
Marketing experience in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
Healthcare product/industry acumen
Innovation – ability to develop/execute on new ideas through collaboration
Strong analytical and process skills
Team oriented – ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:India;Bengaluru;