General Electric Automation Lead in Bengaluru, India
As a lead Automation engineer, you will be responsible for driving the automation coverage of MR SW codebase. You will be responsible for closely working with the Architects and team leads to make progress on the automation front. The role will also include co-ordinating with multiple stakeholders to get their inputs on system functionality & translate the same to multiple scrum teams that would be implementing automation requirements.
• Develop test cases and automation scripts for core applications and new features - ensure defect free release of the application
• Ensure products will benefit from continuous integration & automated testing
• Introduce new tools for automation which will ensure improved developer productivity
• Review the development of test cases, test scripts and test data for functional and non functional testing
• Own & enhance MR Software Team's MR Test Framework
• Hands-on experience with Python & Django application framework
• A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or related field
• 10+ years’ experience working within product firms
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Strong analytical and process skills
• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative, matrixed, and customer focused environment
• Writes and enhances automated tools
• Design and author software test plans, scripts & test cases, based on product backlogs & design specs
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity.
Locations: India; Bengaluru