General Electric Project Coordinator in Belgrade, Serbia
Job Description Summary
The Project Coordinator assists the Project Managers (PM) in the execution of Wind Turbine Projects.
• Support the Project Managers in all Project Execution matters and tasks. The Project Coordinator has an agreed work scope, the PM and APM share the project tasks among themselves.
• Assist in the development of individual project budgets, track site activities, component deliveries, indirect purchases, manpower levels, project schedules, payables, cost of quality (COQ) and other project costs.
• Update and understand “Estimate Cost at Completion” (EAC) tool. Interact with Global Field Operations (GFO), Project Finance and other project related functions.
• Represent the Project as the back-up for the PM in for internal inquiries, meetings and project reviews. Represent GE Wind Energy in front of Customers (externally) as required.
• Assist in the development of negotiation strategies to resolve project issues and execute change orders.
• Interface across GE Wind matrix with engineering, sourcing, finance, logistics, etc. regarding project execution matters.
• Assist and lead all processes related to the projects, such as Cash Collection, Clarify Cases
• Perform administrative activities as per relevant PM processes, including: Invoicing, Bank/Payment Guarantees, Requisitions, Documentation requirements etc. using applicable tools such as Oracle, Clarify, SSP5 etc.
• Participate in process improvement, quality and lean initiatives as required.
• BS / BA Degree in any discipline, preferably Technical or Business or equivalent knowledge or experience
• Some good experience in operations intensive functions, preferably in ONW Project Management
• Experience in relevant business applications such as Unifier and RACES
• Thorough Competency in Microsoft Office Tools
• Fluent English language skills
• Demonstrable financial acumen and business savvy
Relocation Assistance Provided: No