General Electric Finance Analyst in Beirut, Lebanon
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for pacing, closing and reporting of Field Services or Performance Services projects in MEA region. Lead all financial activities to be performed in Charlie or EMIS ERPs. The role requires a strong accounting expertise, financial acumen and proven experience in financial pacing, closing and reporting. Support the country operations and finance leaders with all legacy financial activities related to projects.
Pacing, closing and reporting of project and sub region financials.
• Bi-weekly pacing: Provide consolidated backlog inputs to country MFs and operations leaders within the sub region.
• Lead and participate in month and quarter close activities (prepare and post accruals) and reporting activities (DRs).
• Reconcile / review account reconciliation as needed.
• Lead quarterly project reviews and margin reviews as required
• Improve project cost estimation, timely invoicing and
• Analyze aged WIP and drive project closures
• Support CAS / STAT audits
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in Finance.
• Experience in managing transactional project finance, reviews and closure of projects.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Working experience in PowerMax ERP
• Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
• Effective problem identification and solution skills.
Locations: Lebanon; Beirut