General Electric Treasury Intern in Beijing, China
Essential Responsibilities:• Assist team members on preparing required documents to bank for manual payments/receipts including checks, bank drafts and FX payments
• Assist team members on payment/collection for both Local currency and Foreign Currency
• Assist team members on bank account open/close/modify documentation preparation
• Assist team members on E-banking open/close/modify documentation preparation
• Assist team members on communication and follow up with bank and upstream teams
• Document and bank forms retrieving and delivery
• Customer/vendor query follow-up
• Scanning, printing and digital/paper document filing
• Fully compliance on both internal and external regulation and policies
• Ad hoc tasks assigned by direct manager and mentor
Qualifications/Requirements:• Undergraduate or under postgraduate, major in finance/accounting/small language (JP/KR)
• Fluent in written or oral English/small language
• Good command of Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
• Clear thinker and passionate for corporate finance.
• Good team player, able to handle with stress and self-motivated.
• Able to be on duty for 3-4 workdays a week
• Able to work with mobility
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:China;BeiJing;Beijing;