General Electric SVC PCB Channel Sales Manager in Beijing, China
• Design and implement dealer development programs to improve the performance and efficiency of dealer;
• Help business team to identify more suitable channel candidate and build robust channel system.
• Development and Implement channel strategies and policy to drive business growth
• Communicate and market dealer development programs both in internal and external channel;
• Support sales team on channel effectiveness analysis & improvement Dealer performance (KPI )evaluation, and buid up region dealer profile, Engage in P&L dealer renew, channel conflict monitoring & termination.
• Conduct dealer training
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Country / Int’l Law is broken
• Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
• Bachelor’s Degree above
• Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
• Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages
• Willingness and ability to travel within your specified geographic region
• Above 5 years working experience in medical equipment/service sales area and possess channel sales experience. 2-3 years experience as sales manager is preferred.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: China; BeiJing, GuangDong, JiangSu, ShaanXi, ShangHai, SiChuan; Beijing, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Xian, Shanghai, Nanjing