General Electric Software Engineer in Beijing, China
• Responsible for MR system tools s/w application design & development, collaborating with global s/w team in US, India & Japan
• Involved into all stages of the development process (specifications, development, verification, documentation, support), and interface with other project stakeholders (architects, project managers, etc)
• Provide development estimates for release planning and activity planning
• Analyze functional requirements and implement new features
• Maintain the legacy codes of multiple products.
• Provide efficient support together with the product support team for the developed products throughout the release lifecycle
• Execute the quality processes to ensure customer satisfaction with all product deliverables
• Execute unit test and integration test on the products.
• Bachelor's degree is the least, major in computer science or related engineering area. 2 years' related working experience at the minimum
• Strong C/C++ and Java programming skills & experience.
• Experience with Signal Processing Toolkits e.g. Matlab
• Understanding of automated testing methodologies and experience with tools.
• Knowledge of OOA/D and design pattern.
• Familiar with Unix/Linux development. Experience of Unix/Linux shell programming is preferred
• MR knowledge or corresponding working experience is preferred
• Knowledge of a source control management tool (Clearcase, CVS).
• Fluent in English reading and writing, mid-level English communication skills.
• Self-motivated and autonomous in the work
• Good team work spirit and willing to contribute to the team’s success
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing