General Electric Senior Electrical Engineer in Beijing, China
Job Description Summary
A Senior/Lead electrical engineer learns the practical application of engineering principal and will work with a cross-functional team to deliver/maintain the electrical hardware design for medical device. He/She need to lead the new technology investigation, the platform concept definition, the practical design, and the verification/validation.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
• Designing the embedded hardware for the medical system including:
FPGA development: Architecture design, VHDL/Verilog programming, timing/control sequence analysis, simulation
Analog/Digital circuits design: Embedded CPU and Peripheral selection, interface design, schematic design, PCB layout, debugging and testing
High speed serial communication, signal integrity analysis
• Engaging in all phases of new product introduction, including concept, architecture, documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces, manufacturing introduction and service support
• Lead technical design review for concept solution, detail design and evaluation result with global team
• Perform electrical parts’ FMEA, reliability, manufacturability and serviceability analysis
• Keep track on new technology, methodology and design concept. Identifying and developing new opportunities to leverage Strategic Sourcing objectives and Common Technology initiatives
Qualifications / Requirements:
• BS or above in Electrical Engineering, communication engineering or equivalent experience
• 5 years engineering experience in Medical device, automation, instrumentation, or telecommunication industry
• Strong design capabilities in any of the following: FPGA (VHDL/Verilog), Circuit boards design, high speed digital design and mixed signal design, embedded system hardware design
• Skillful on electrical design and simulation tools like Cadence, Quartus, ModelSim, etc
• Fluent English communication
• Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
• Excellent teamwork, coordination and communication skills
• Ability to meet aggressive reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and delivery targets
• Effective oral and written communication skills, global project experience will be plus.
• Demonstrated technical leadership capability in integration activities
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No