General Electric Regional Medical Manager in Beijing, China
Job Description Summary
To be a key field-based contact with regards to medical support of both internal and external customers and the handling of medical enquiries and drug safety issues in the responsible region.
Essential Responsibilities :
The position will have responsibility of acting as a field-based medical expert for one or more of the company’s key products and will have established their reputation outside of their region by close and effective cross functional collaboration. They will be recognized as a key partner to their commercial partners and seen as adding value to the business.
• To be the field-based medical expert for one or more of the companies key products working closely with the commercial team and will represent the product at investigator initiated trial committee meetings.
• Provide an additional and important, field-based contact point for relationships with Key Opinion Leaders especially in the Radiology, Cardiology, Neurology, Nuclear Medicine, Interventional Radiology and ultrasound specialties.
• Involvement in the assessment and Managing investigator initiated trials and or GE sponsored post market trials
• To strongly and promptly support the management of adverse drug reactions in the responsible region.
• Will be the preferred field-based scientific partner for both internal and external customers and will be the key driver of scientific training in the responsible region.
• Will assist in the preparation and delivery of training materials to support new staff as well as continuing the training and support of the existing staff on new products and initiatives through scientific data exchange. This will include the provision of clinical paper summaries and disease area information.
• Present key clinical evidence to both internal and external customers at individual, and regional levels.
• Dissemination of clinical paper summaries and disease area information.
• Provide medical leadership across functions and therapeutic areas to ensure that customers have the right scientific information to maximize quality patient care in the utilization of our products.
• Input and implement medical affairs plan in the region
At least master degree in Clinical Medicine and licensed within their respective specialty.
Experience in any of radiology, nuclear medicine or cardiology would be an advantage.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Medical role in the international pharmaceutical company or as clinical doctors in the hospitals.
Good commercial acumen and experience in a commercial environment.
Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills to a range of internal and external customers
Fluent in English (both written and oral) and any other language.
Demonstrated ability to work in or lead project/ project teams
Desired Characteristics :
Additional Eligibility Qualifications :
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes