General Electric OTR specialist (商务专员） in Beijing, China
Fully proficient sales professional, responsible for activities and processes that help the sales organization achieve business objectives, and contributes to projects and initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
• Sales force effectiveness, productivity analysis, allocation of resources and territory coverage, sales incentives Salesforce CRM platform and tools, lead for commercial planning and forecasting, Inquiry to Order (ITO) processes, ITO lead for business reviews.
• Gives input to a sales plan in a specific area.
• Professional products.
• Sales rep has to understand technical workings, conditions of use, specifications etc.
• Is expected to define customer approach autonomously.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales).
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
Ability to work independently.
Strong problem solving skills.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing