General Electric MS Pressure Product Specialist in Beijing, China
Responsible for activities and processes that help the sales organization achieve business objectives.
• Focus on Industrial Pressure Sensor product line, including industry sensor and Aero sensor,
• Understand the specific market picture, identify pressure sensor growth model, and drives sales and engineer team appropriate behavior.
• Understand China industry sensor and Aero sensor application trend, identify GE sensor segment opportunity;
• Connect China industry sensor and Aero sensor requirement to engineer working target, support and lead sales team to build Mid- term and long- term pipeline
• Work with Asia /China product manager to collect customer requirement and identify NPI target,
• Capture competitor information from opening market provide valued product development trend and information to engineer team, support ICFC from sales side
• Lead and monitor AE to customized product process (CPO) implementation, optimize CPO process to short CPO time across sales , engineer and supply chain.
• Track OTR execution and on time delivery with cross-function team.
• Reinforce sales/AE competency by offering training, tools, handbook, etc.
• Work closely with quality leader in CZ manufacture to identify root cause participate RCA process
• Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical, Electronic, Automation Engineering.
• Above 5 years technical support or customer interfaced engineer role experience in sensor or measurement business
• Be familiar with industries include but not limited to automotive test, marine, railway, oil gas, chemical process, metrology, test equipment, etc.
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skill with cross-function team, favorable inclusiveness.
• Strategic thinking.
• Fast learning skill.
• Excellent English skill in both written and oral.
• Adapt to frequent travel.
• Passionate and willing to win.
• Proactive and willing to take actions.
• Adapt to work in travel and at night.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of
integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to
enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and
risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over
a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing