General Electric HR Operations Specialist Intern in Beijing, China
Role Summary:Responsible for the delivery of multiple wing-to-wing processes or a large complex HR process through effective relationships with the internal and external suppliers that administer the process. This will include developing an in-depth, wing-to-wing knowledge of company HR operations systems & processes, identifying and resolving operational issues, and supporting process improvements. Promote “Best in Class” service while working cross functionally with internal teams and suppliers.
Essential Responsibilities:• Manage HR operations for assigned GE biz and lead team metrics delivery, including
Partner with biz HR team to communicate ongoing delivery, changes, provide value-added consultation and services
Prevent, mitigate HR risk and compliance issues in daily job via raise out the issues at early stage
Facilitate employment transaction based on defined operations processes to ensure quality delivery & compliance, including pre-onboarding & onboarding, 1st day introduction, exit process, contract renew, internal transfer, promotion, etc.
Proactively seek partner/customer feedback to identify areas for process improvement, standardization and productivity within assigned process
• Develop strong working relationships with business HR, ensuring effective communication and early identification of requirements and service issues
• Participate Ops team initiated projects, e.g. E-tool enhancement,
process/ system review, employee events, etc.
• Answer queries and other ad hoc requests
• Any other tasks assigned by the leader
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor degree or above, major in Human Resources, law or related
• Detail oriented and strong execution ability
• Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges
• High energy level with strong customer service mindset & can do attitude
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Fluent English in both verbal and written
• Good command of PC skills
• Intern experience in MNC is preferred
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:China;BeiJing;Beijing;