General Electric Field Services Engineer in Beijing, China
• All on site life extensions, repairs and inspection-related service activities for installed fleets and supervision for construction and commissioning of new and existing equipment, able to be performed at customer site. Includes onsite machining, NDT, blading, winding, critical welding, generator diagnostics. Able to make Engineering decisions.
• Drive business results and manages customer relationships within area of responsibility.
• Own execution of operational processes.
• Ensures culture of GE Beliefs and integrity.
• Develop strong customer relationships and serve as the interface between customer and all GE Healthcare organizations creating “one GEHC” for the customer.
• Proactively identify customer needs and develop and implement customer specific solutions.
• Lead service delivery that continuously surpasses customer expectations.
• Leverage internal relationships to enhance business performance and customer experiences.
• Promote a safe working environment and ensure compliance with applicable EHS policies and procedures.
• Drive change initiatives as required to improve efficiencies and execute on business commitments.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and a minimum four years of service/technical support experience.
Proven experience leading a team, managing customer relationships, and/or managing a P&L or comparable business unit.
Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
MBA or master’s degree and previous field sales or field service experience.
Proven leadership and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams.
Direct customer relationship experience.
Strong business acumen.
An inclusive leader that builds a connection to the workforce through personal involvement and trust.
Proven ability to influence and drive change through exceptional written and verbal communication skills and able to effectively communicate across a distributed workforce.
Demonstrated tendency to challenge the status quo and drive constant improvement in process and ability to achieve organizational goals.
Understanding of customer/marketplace and drivers that influence customer behavior.
Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and area of expertise.
Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing