General Electric Field Service and Technical Advising Specialist in Beijing, China
• The position is a key part of the GE Wind Energy team and plays an essential role in the growth of wind energy services.
• Provide customers with high quality, value added service solutions involving installation and maintenance of wind energy products.
• Provide technical direction and/or field execution management of wind energy projects within the region as required.
• Support the business growth requirements by offering feedback to regional leadership on improvement areas and business opportunities.
• Support tools management on site.
• Provide wind farm troubleshooting and maintenance work. Keep turbines running with high performance.
• Complete all necessary technical and business documentation on time and accurate.
• Cooperate with function team like as sales, parts, engineer on site.
• EHS mindset and compliance, site implementation.
• Service quality control on site and sub-contractors management.
• Establish and maintain relationships with customers to make customer technical issues/requirements understood and addressed in a timely manner.
• Partner with the Services Engineering teams and interface with external and internal
·Bachelors Degree in electrical engineering, Electromechanical Engineering or three years equivalent experience.
·Minimum 3 years experience in sales and/ or service of monitoring and diagnostic wind energy systems.
Excellent written and oral communication skills to convey technical concepts to business and technical personnel in Chinese
·Demonstrate consistently high levels of performance in all areas of responsibility.
·Work efficiently without direct supervision.
·Customer Service mindset.
·Flexible traveling schedule to project sites.
Team work & strong execution ability.
Strong oral and written communication skills
Experience working directly with customers.
Field engineer experience preferred
Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems
Experience in planning and schedule under weather condition
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing