General Electric EDS Channel Sales Manager in Beijing, China
Job Description Summary
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business Jobs at this level operate with some autonomy but are covered by well-defined Commercial policies or review of end results. The job allows modification of procedures and practices covering work as long as the end results meet standards of acceptability (typically annual volume, margin and compliance requirements). Responsible for medium-sized sales territories.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Develop and execute Digital channel strategy & initiatives, Strategy planning (for 3 years) & SII planning (for 1 year) and forecasting for alternative channel segment, for public business covering both premium and primary care market
• Responsible for growth, coverage win/lost and penetration of the end user market within different channels
Channel Effectiveness :
• Work with the GEHC Channel management team and sales team to define Digital channel structure, enhance the utilization of existing channels with a view to integrate and simplify where appropriate, help formulate strategies for identifying, developing and managing new channels by leveraging synergies
• Apply methodology to drive channel effectiveness and improvement initiatives
• Apply standards, programs and create Op-Mechs for performance reviews
• Share standards, best practices and capabilities across the other regions
• Coordinate and ensure effectiveness of recruitment, onboarding and management of channels
• Identify key segments, initiatives, territories and product lines for region to help drive effective and efficient Go-to-market strategy and team structure
• Work with the GM and sales directors to define appropriate coverage model for the region. Identify channel competitive landscape by region/zone and work with the corresponding managers to develop and execute strategic response.
• Cultivating long-term relationship with strategic channel partners to support business growth.
• Create a culture of highest integrity and compliance within channels.
• Enforce compliance standards, perform rigorous due diligence on channels and oversee compliance audit programs
• Maintain region risk profile within accepted standards
• Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes•
Adhere to GE and GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes and training requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• At least 8 years’ experience in Healthcare related sales or marketing management
• Rich experience in the management of indirect sales channels • Direct and indirect leadership experience
• Dealer compliance management experience a plus
• Strong executive presence with exceptional ability to present to C-suite level decision makers• Proven success of business coaching
• Strong negotiation skills
• Proven coordination and influencing skills to set and drive an agenda with third parties• Customer focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to internal and external customer needs
• Ability to build rapport, energize and influence people
• Analytical with strong ability to present findings in a concise and simple manner
• Interpersonal flexibility, tolerance and listening skills
• Strong ethics and integrity and compliance orientation
• Good English and local language speaking
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No