General Electric Digital Technology Leadership Program EID Intern in Beijing, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) offers those with a passion for building gamechanging software and information technology platforms an opportunity to grow their leadership skills, business acumen and technical skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Program members lead by doing, gaining real-world experience by working on important and challenging projects alongside some of the brightest technical minds in the world.
Full-time, two-year program where program members work with GE businesses alongside experts in various locations; Program members are typically a key pipeline
for future leaders of GE's global product community; 3-4 rotational assignments; Global classroom experience and virtual coursework in advanced software and technology focused training, leadership, and business acumen; learning related to innovative new products and platforms;
Experience working in cross-functional teams and with different GE businesses.
• A Bachelors Degree in CIS, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT Security, ITM,
Informatics, Information Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, MIS, Security and
Risk Analysis or relevant STEM majors with experience in Software or IT experience or a
minimum of 4 years of experience in the same areas.
• Minimum cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or equivalent.
• Must be geographically mobile as requested by the business.
• Strong analytical and technical skills.
• A strong commitment to a career in technology and passion/aptitude for both software and
• Up to date with current industry standards and trending software and information technology
• Demonstrated program / project management skills working on and leading teams.
• Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate technical problems in
clear and simple terms.
• Contributes to creative solutions and challenges the status quo.
• Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing